[...em construção...]

15.8.05

Talking in English

Here I´m.
Without anything to post.
Write about what?
Me?
Anybody else?
Maybe a controversial subject...
Whatever
Nobody read my blog.
Ok, somebody read.
Few people read...
Here I´m.
Withouy anything to post yet.
No idea...
I´m hungry, but there´s nothing to eat.
Nothing tasty...
Some words are lost in my mind
I don´t write in English a long time ago
And I´m shy to talk in English
I know that I need
but I can´t.
Here I´m.
sleepy...
tired...
Forgive some mistakes
I tried...

2 Comments:

  • Don't mess with yourself, my dear... Your english is very good! And, about the lack of subject, well, try to write something fun it might happened to you, or anyone or anything you like

    By Anonymous Anônimo, at terça-feira, 16 agosto, 2005  

  • Write about something really interesting! Write about ME!!!! kkkk

    By Anonymous Anônimo, at quinta-feira, 18 agosto, 2005  

Postar um comentário

<< Home